Meet Dr. Elan Singer M.D.
ELAN B. SINGER, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Elan Singer is a highly trained plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Singer offers his patients expertise across all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery for the body, face and breast. His specialist skills in plastic surgery in Manhattan, NY include body contouring procedures such as abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, breast lift, body lift and liposuction, as well as procedures for post-bariatric surgery patients. Dr. Singer also has specific training in the latest facial aesthetic surgery techniques.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- American College of Surgeons
Schools and Fellowships
- Medical School: The University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship: Aesthetic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Surgical mission to Haiti, 2010
- Surgical mission to Nigeria, 2005
- Commander, Medical Corps, United States Navy Reserve
Elan Singer, M.D.
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Overall rating
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor’s bedside manner
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
- 5.0 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Payment process
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Wait times.